Μετάβαση στο κύριο περιεχόμενο

Dean Martin - Christmas with Dino

Artist: Dean Martin 
Title Of Album: Christmas with Dino
Year Of Release: 2006
Type: CD
Label: Capitol
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Quality: MP3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 00: 39:59
Total Size: 83 MB


Tracklist
01 - Let it Snow!Let it Snow!Let it Snow!
02 - White Christmas
03 - Silver Bells
04 - I've got to keep my love warn
05 - Winter Wonderland
06 - Baby it's cold outside
07 - Blue Chistmas
08 - Jingle bells
09 - A winter romance
10 - A Marsallow world
11 - The Chistmas blues
12 - Rudolph the red nose raindeer
13 - Silent night
14 - I'll be home for Christmas
15 - White Christmas
16 - Winter Wnderland

Growing up with this LP and now available on CD. I could almost hear my parents singing in the background. What a wonderful Christmas CD this is to remember the past and make memories for the future.
This review is from: Christmas With Dino (Audio CD)
amazon.com

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου


If you have any problem about Expired links, Please feel free to contact me via email!

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο